In your general use of the Dash Global Academic Forum web site, a 1998-2012 copyright of Gordon H. Dash, Jr. of Providence, RI, USA, (Dash; Dash web Site; GHDash web site, or, Dash's) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You understand and agree that Dash's website and WinORS services are provided to general and registered users ("you" or "User" or, collectively, "Users") exclusively under these Terms of Service ("Terms"). In your general use of the Dash web site, as well as by completing the registration process and using your account, you are stating that you are an adult (18 years or older), or a student enrolled in an institution of higher education, that you have read and understand the Terms and that you agree to be bound by the Terms in effect and as updated by Dash from time to time.
All information contained on the Dash web site is a copyright of Dash and shall not be reproduced or modified in any form or by any electronic, mechanical or other means whatsoever without prior permission in writing from Dash.
2. Dash reserves the right to terminate any User's registration and access if Dash learns that such User has provided Dash with false or misleading registration information or has violated the Terms.
4. Dash may modify or discontinue its services or any User's account with or without notice to any User, without liability to any User or any third party.
5. You understand and agree that the Dash web site services are provided "as is", on a wholly without warranty basis.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your WinORS user ID and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Dash of any unauthorized use of your account.
7. Dash and/or third parties may, from time to time and if previously authorized to do so by Users, send email messages to Users containing advertisements, promotions, etc. Dash makes no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such email messages or any goods or services which may be obtained in response to such email messages and User agrees that Dash shall not have any liability whatsoever with respect thereto.
8. You agree that Dash will have no liability for loss of personalization settings or for serving a personalized service to a User other than the User who registered the personalized service.
9. YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE DASH WEB SITE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT ANY INFORMATION, MATERIAL, STOCK BUY/SELL/HOLD RECOMMENDATIONS AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF DASH'S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF SUCH DATA, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL INCLUDING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
10. DASH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. DASH MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF DASH'S SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH DASH'S SERVICES, REGARDING ANY STOCK OR COMMODITY (BUY AND SELL RECOMMENDATIONS) GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH DASH'S SERVICES, REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH DASH'S SERVICES OR THAT DASH'S SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE.
12. DASH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE DASH'S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH DASH'S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF DASH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dash, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and / or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from your use of the Dash web site services, your violation of the Terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
14. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the general laws of the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state, province or country of residence.
15. These Terms will endure to the benefit of Dash's successors, assigns and licensees.
16. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Dash.
17. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, that provision or portion shall be deemed severed from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
18. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
19. Official Electronic Contact: Dr. Gordon H. Dash, Jr. at mailto:GHDash@usa.net